High precision rotary table is a revolutionary new product. It is used in a variety of rotary sports. Its characteristics are high precision, high rate, high rigidity and high cost performance. It is driven by electric power to realize the automation of angle adjustment. Then about the application of high-precision rotary table, and several common problems related to rotary mechanism, let's explain it to you!
What are the applications of high precision rotary table?
1. Rotating table in production line automation transformation;
2. A rotating chuck in a laser marking or engraving machine;
3. The rotation axis in the precise alignment mechanism;
4. Light load manipulator joint;
5. High precision gear direct drive;
6. High precision, high torque, high rigidity, easy to use, with high performance closed-loop stepping motor.
What are the common rotating mechanisms?
1. Screw type rotating mechanism: composed of screw, nut and frame, it usually converts rotating motion into linear motion. However, when the lead angle is greater than the equivalent friction angle, it usually converts the rotation motion into a straight motion.
Features: it can obtain a lot of reduction ratio and knife gain; the self-locking of the mechanism can be obtained by selecting a suitable lead angle of the screw mechanism.
2. Cam type rotating mechanism: cam mechanism is composed of three basic components: cam, follower and frame.
Cam is a component with curve outline or groove. It is generally an active part, and it can rotate at the same speed or move back and forth in a straight line. Cam mechanism is widely used in light industry, textile, food, transportation, mechanical transmission and other fields.
3. Crank type rotating mechanism: the main moving mechanism of crank train engine.
Its function is to change the reciprocating motion of the piston into the rotating motion of the crankshaft, and at the same time change the force acting on the piston into the output torque of the crankshaft, so as to drive the wheels of the car to rotate. The crank connecting rod mechanism is composed of piston group, connecting rod group, crankshaft, flywheel group and other parts.